Your in-game name:
    My in game name is Fyllesyk

What time zone are you in?
    I living in norway, so I am (+1.00)‎.

What country do you live in?
    I live within Norway

What languages do you speak?
    I speak two languages: Norwegian (My main language) and English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc.)
    Yes, I am capable of capturing evidence. I use the built in Minecraft screenshot function (F2) and sometimes the print screen button on my keyboard. I also have the application called PlaysTV installed onto my computer which captures every moment I spend on Minecraft. It runs in the background when a game application is opened. I.E, Minecraft.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I feel that a person should get a staff rank not only because they are qualified, but because they have a genuine need to help people and I have always enjoyed helping people. That is the main reason that I am about applying for a helper position. A thing that I want you guys to know about me is that I currently go to a school that is based solely on the medical field and this school has not only taught me the skills to survive in the medical field, it has also showed me a way to help people; something I love to do. Now I am unsure if this is really a reason for me to get this position but to me, If I do not enjoy what I am doing, then what is the point. I enjoy helping people and this community and this, is the main reason I’m applying.

Along with that, I also believe I am capable of this position because I have a sense of professionalism that is needed when working for a major server such as Minetime. When addressing another staff member, players on the server, or even potential donators, it is always important to show respect regardless of their position or my own position. As a teenager, I understand how to be professional because I have been interviewed and also gotten into a lot of social situations where I need to show courtesy and respect to my employer and also the customer. Along with my extensive knowledge about how to be a good Minecraft staff member, I believe that I would be a good choice for this position.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    So, my schedule for the foreseeable future is quite lax. I will be able to be online maybe 5 hours a day at weekdays, and at least 8 hours in the weekends.

How long have you been playing Pyxcade?
    Honestly It haven't been that long, might have been almost a year now. Pyxcade was the first server that I had ever joined and I still enjoy the games that the network has to offer.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I have not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    I have a lot of experience with being a moderator/helper in my previous Minecraft years. I have worked on multiple servers as staff. I was a chat-mod who soon become a Network Developer and Prison Admin on a server called MineLegends. This server was one of the original MineChat sponsored servers so it had a decent player base which averaged around 20-50 players online. I have also achieved staff ranks on other servers which were not as big. I can gladly state that every single server I have been staff on has greatly benefited from having me and I would be thrilled if I could get a position as Helper on the Minetime Network.

Side note, I do not develop Minecraft plugins anymore. I have transitioned to focusing more on the health care career then pursuing my future in Java

Extra: I am sorry for not being as active on forums, I am usually online a lot more on the actual game then on forums but I will start dedicating some of my free time to be active on forums since I am on my computer for a good portion of my day. I also apologize because I do not think many of the people know me and I want to get to know the amazing people in this community. Anyways, I really want to thank anyone who took valuable time out of their day to read my staff application. I really appreciate constructive criticism and any other comments that you may have! Have a nice rest of your day and I hope to helping you in the future!

2. xRosss

xRosss Moderator
    Staff Member Pyxcade Staff

3. solittack

solittack New Member

Good detail u just need to have the correct application format

4. WTFishy

WTFishy Member

1 or 2 Grammatical errors. Besides that, good application. Hope for the best my mans

5. Sprinkl3dDonut

Sprinkl3dDonut New Member

Good detail! Just make sure it's in the correct layout. Good luck :)

6. Sarasette

Sarasette New Member

Skrub why u awake on pyxcade

7. DutchButter

DutchButter Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Thank you for applying for staff on our network, after reviewing your application we have decided to deny your helper application that could be for one or a few reasons that are listed below:

Your application didn’t follow the Pyxcade helper application format.

You don’t meet the criteria for the helper application.

Too many grammar errors or misspelled words.

Not enough information/detail.

Currently banned or recently have been banned.

Behaviour displayed in-game.

Not active enough on the server.

Please apply again in a month's time from the time you have submitted this application. -Dutch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.