Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motosenn

Motosenn New Member

Basic Information -

• Minecraft username: Motosenn
    • Forum name: Motosenn
    • Timezone: PST (California)

• Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone? Yes!

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? Yes!
    Application -

1) Why do you aspire to become staff?

Being able to say that I am a part of the minecraft community would really feel great. I want to be able to be someone that people could look up to and I would be able to help them out with whatever it is. Once I found this server I was so happy because I've never found one like it with real survival and FFA like this and I want to help be a part and watch it grow.

2) How much time do you have to contribute to Pyxcade?

I have over 150 hours just on Pyxcade survival so far, but I don’t play much on the other servers.

Weekdays I have anywhere between 2-4 hours to play with school and all but on weekends, it depends on what my plans are. Occasionally almost 8 hours if i'm lucky.

3) What server of Pyxcade are you most active on?

I am by far most active on Survival.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

I have been banned once… My buddy and I were messing around on his computer after he just got a hack client and he was showing me how to use it (we decided Hypixel was a good place, don’t ask me why lol) and we got banned for a week for killaura. But this was over a year ago and I don’t need to hack or anything anymore honestly.

5) What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?

I feel I am very knowledgeable of Minecraft and know a lot about the game and such. I also feel like this will really help because if anyone needed help or anything like that I would know what they’re talking about considering that I am very familiar with the game. I am always active in chat and welcoming everyone onto the server and I feel that I would be able to be there for anything. I also speak English and can understand spanish well if necessary in chat and discord. Considering that I have hacked before, I know what to lookout for when a hacker is reported. I have a little brother too so I have learned patience is key when dealing with almost any situation. I also use Discord and Discord mobile (on my phone) so if anyone needs anything I will be able to help out at almost any time if no other staff are on.

6) What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?

I have had several private servers with friends before this and I was sort of incharge/holding down the server for everyone. Getting personal a little bit, we have a lot of family friends and most of the kids in our group are younger than me (from like 6-12yrs) and I usually hang out with and teach them all the new things i’m doing because they all want to do it too. They all look up to me as a big brother so I have to treat them as my little siblings and take care of them whenever.

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

About a year ago or a little less than, there was this kid at my school who used to be really cool and hang out with everyone in our little friend group. We all played Minecraft and had the private server we all worked on. He eventually grew out of all that, became a jerk and started to really annoy us. He would try to pick on me and tease me or whatever, but mind you he is not very intimidating, and here and there he would get on my nerves so much I would kind of fire back or tell him off. After this no one really liked him because of what an issue he was and he tried to befriend us again, and just made the situation even worse. Eventually, we filed a bully report on him after a few more names were called and the school just set up a small “restraining order” against him. Hands down one of the best days of 8th grade and I learned that for some people you need to deal with, go to an adult.

8) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.

I have not had much server moderation/leadership experience besides on the private server I said before, but this is why I am applying for staff now.

9) Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is

A staff member is someone (or on a server in this case) who people can look up to and feel almost as if they are protected and safe knowing they are around to look over and make sure nothing is going wrong. They are there to help out every chance they can and make people feel welcome and a part of the family. They want everyone to have a great time playing and socializing with other people who share the same interests and games.

10) Anything else we should know?

Hi, my name is Braden! <o/

Ps: Outside of video games, I was part of the WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) leadership group in middle school which was cool and taught us some stuff that might even be helpful here.

11) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?

No I have not made any previous applications.

12) You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application

I am fully aware my responses are true.

I hope you consider me as a new staff member soon!! :D

#1 Motosenn, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    Sprinkl3dDonut and WTFishy like this.
  2. Sprinkl3dDonut

Sprinkl3dDonut New Member

Awesome application! :) Good luck!

Motosenn likes this.
  3. xRosss

xRosss Moderator
    Staff Member Pyxcade Staff

Nice Application I like the layout. Good Luck on your Helper Application :D I wish you the best

Motosenn and Sprinkl3dDonut like this.
  4. Motosenn

Motosenn New Member

Thanks Ross + Sprinkl3d!!

5. Jqnuary

Jqnuary New Member

Nice application! Good Luck! :D

Motosenn likes this.
  6. Sarasette

Sarasette New Member

Bad application boy u did not get A prus on ur test u not allowed to play minecraft until u make u grade 105 pERCENT!!

7. Motosenn

Motosenn New Member

Thank you Jqnuary!

8. DutchButter

DutchButter Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Thank you for applying for staff on our network, after reviewing your application we have decided to accept you as a helper on Pyxcade. You will shortly receive a message from our staff manager with more information!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.