Minecraft username: Liasucksatmc
    Forum name: Lia
    Timezone:
    Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no):
    Yes.
    Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?:
    Yes i do.
    1) Why do you aspire to become staff?

I would really like to become a staff member on pyxcade because of my amazing loyalty to servers. Pyxcade has been one of the best servers that I've ever played on and i would love to become staff. Some of the main reasons that i should become staff if that i'm very responsible about the server and would never disobey or try to disobey anyone. I would be helpful and not try to make everyone do what i say all of the time. (With exceptions) I aspire to look up to my fellow staff members as role-models and have a connection with many of the players on the server. Even those that have been punished by other staff members i will not hate on them for what they did in the past.

2) How much time do you have to contribute to Pyxcade?

I have a lot of time to contribute, i would not miss a opportunity on pyxcade ever and try to do my best to be on all of the time. I am going to (if accepted) to be on at least 3 hours per day or more.
    3) What server of Pyxcade are you most active on?
    I'm on prisons,kitpvp and survival when it comes back up. They are very enjoyable and fun to play on.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
    Nope. I never want to be banned or muted on any servers i got falsely muted on a server but that was because me and someone else had the same name and the moderator must of got mixed up! (This was on beanblockz a server)

5) What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I am very good at speaking to people and taking control of the situation. I would never let a crowd down for people spamming,hacking etc i would always have a look but take control of the chat at all times. I would use my skills and make sure that i have done the right thing.

6) What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I have seen so many videos on what to do after you get staff and what not to do. More videos were they use commands and other sorts of bits and pieces i know. If i become staff i would be able to learn more about it and make sure that i'm doing the best i can. I have been staff on 1 sever before but quit because of the lack of me being able to use my abilities i felt like they were holding me back from trying myself (i do know that staff will have to train you but they were not letting me do anything after about 3 months)

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    I banned someone accidentally on a server (that i quit) I dealt with it by saying sorry unbanning and banning the right person. I learnt always to check what name you write before the ban name.
    8) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.
    I can learn more from this server but i know how to deal with complicated conversations and minor hacking. I believe that i have the ability to make sure i work the hardest i can and make you believe i'm a great person to take the role as a helper. I can split up arguments between player to player.
    9) Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is
    A role of a staff member is a responsible individual that helps players almost everyday. They aren't mean and are loyal. Never disrespected the server in the past and nice to everyone else. Making sure they enforce the rules even for a close friend, no rules broken in the past and making the server feel like i welcome environment to all players even ones that have been muted,banned and more. I believe a staff member would be kind to everyone and make sure that no one feels left out. Making everyone involved and making sure that everyone's happy!

10) Anything else we should know?
    I am a dyslexic so i have a hard time saying, spelling and writing words. I hope this doesn't affect my application at all.

11 Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    I haven't made a past one but i thought this was the right time as I've been playing on the server awhile.

12 You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    I fully agree and know about that statement.

2. PeachyEnder

PeachyEnder New Member

Good luck, Lia! I would add a bit more detail to your answers.

3. Stuffles

Stuffles New Member

i have barely seen you on so you might need to be more active before applying, but you could be on at like 5 am on my timezone or smth but im on practically 24/7 and haven't seen you? so you might need to work on your active-ness.

4. xRosss

xRosss Moderator
    Staff Member Pyxcade Staff

After reviewing your application my first opinion is:
    • I think you need to be a bit more active on Pyxcade
    • Maybe put a bit more detail into your Answers.
    • Be a bit more active in Discord.
    Good Luck on your Helper Application and I hope to see you on Pyxcade in the future and maybe apart of the Staff Team :p

5. xRosss

xRosss Moderator
    Staff Member Pyxcade Staff

Thank you for applying for staff on our network, after reviewing your application we have decided to deny your helper application that could be for one or a few reasons that are listed below:

Your application didn’t follow the Pyxcade helper application format.

You don’t meet the criteria for the Helper application.

Too many grammar errors or misspelled words.

Not enough information/detail.

Currently banned or recently have been banned.

Behaviour displayed in-game.

Not active enough on the server.

Please apply again in a month's time from the time you have submitted this application.

-Ross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.